Casselton Community Endowment Fund
About the Casselton Community Endowment Fund
Established in 1993 to support Casselton area community projects, the Casselton Community Endowment Fund provides a method of receiving funds/donations to benefit projects or nonprofit organizations in Casselton, North Dakota. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(C)3 and North Dakota State law.
The Casselton Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually.
Local Advisory Committee
PO Box 188
Casselton, ND 58012
or contact Amy Warnke (701-795-1531), Development Director at the North Dakota Community Foundation.
Casselton Wine and Cheese Celebration 12/12/16
Casselton will be hosting a Cheese and Wine Event at the Crossroads Golf Course at 6PM. The Casselton Community Foundation will be distributing 2016 grant checks to all recipients and recognizing all award winners. Public is welcome to join for this celebration of Casselton!
How to Apply for a Grant from the Casselton Community Endowment Fund
The Casselton Community Endowment Fund only makes grants to:
1. Organizations designated as a non-profit, tax exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)3 or to government agencies.
2. Qualifying organizations in the city of Casselton.
How To Apply: Download the application form and send completed application to:
PO Box 188
Casselton, ND 58012
2014 Grants from the Casselton Community Endowment Fund
2016 Casselton Community Endowment Fund
- Rural Cass Theatre - summer production $6,040
- Central Cass Music Dept - Nutz about Jazz performance $500.00
- Generations Connecting - project support $2,000
- Junior Achievements - project support $1,000
- Community of Care - volunteer gas cards $1,000
- Casselton Park District - walking path project $3,000 ($1,000 for flowers)
- Casselton Public Library - signage and furniture $2,500
- Central Cass FFA - clothing / fees / events $2,000
- Senior Citizen Prom - Posters / Food / Music / Photos - $1,000
- CCHS Family / Consumer Science - Infant choking mannequin $400.00
- CCHS / NDSU Extension 2nd Grade - Horticulture for Children $1,850
- Central Cass PTA - Parent Resource Directory $771.00
- Chaffee Recreation Group - Lego robotics for training, field trip, and programming $500.00
Total - $23,561.00
- Casselton Cemetery Board - Monument Restoration: $3,314
- Casselton Heritage Center, Inc. - Shingling & Repair Of Roof: $4,000
- Casselton Park District - Light Up The Downtown: $1,500
- Casselton Park District - Picnic Tables in Casselton Parks: $1,000
- Casselton Public Library - Technology & Computer Update: $1,000
- Casselton Volunteer Ambulance - ITV Hookup: $2,000
- Central Cass PTA - School Directories: $800
- Central Cass Public Schools - Central Cass Destination Imagination Program: $2,000
- Central Cass Public Schools - For Generations Connecting - Casselton Youth Task Force: $1,500
- Central Cass Public Schools - Senior Citizen Prom: $750
- Community of Care - Gas Cards For Volunteer Program Drivers: $500
- Friends of Gill School - To Shingle Roof of School: $500
- Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest - Project Support at Central Cass Elementary: $500
- Rural Cass Community Theater - The Summer Production: $4,000
Emil Nickl Memorial Scholarship: The fund was established in 1977 with a bequest from the Estate of Emil Nickl who was a retired railroad man of German birth. The scholarship will assist a graduating senior from the Casselton High School.
Bradley & Julie Burgum Family Fund: Established in 1998 by Bradley & Julie Burgum to support their favorite charities
Casselton Parks & Recreation Endowment Fund: Established in 1981 to support the Casselton Parks & Recreation program
Goshen - Moravian Cemetery Fund: Established in 1990 in support of the Historic Goshen-Moravian Cemetery
Bill & Jean Guy Fund: Established in 1978 by Bill & Jean Guy to support the work of the North Dakota Community Foundation
Pioneer School Endowment Fund: Established in 1987 by Josephine Zaeske to support the historic Pioneer School building at the Cass County Fairgrounds.
Copyright © 2017 North Dakota Community Foundation