Casselton Community Endowment Fund
About the Casselton Community Endowment Fund
Established in 1993 to support Casselton area community projects, the Casselton Community Endowment Fund provides a method of receiving funds/donations to benefit projects or nonprofit organizations in Casselton, North Dakota. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(C)3 and North Dakota State law.
The Casselton Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually.
Local Advisory Committee
PO Box 188
Casselton, ND 58012
or contact Amy Warnke (701-795-1531), Development Director at the North Dakota Community Foundation.
How to Apply for a Grant from the Casselton Community Endowment Fund
The Casselton Community Endowment Fund only makes grants to:
1. Organizations designated as a non-profit, tax exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)3 or to government agencies.
2. Qualifying organizations in the city of Casselton.
How To Apply: Download the application form and send completed application to:
PO Box 188
Casselton, ND 58012
2014 Grants from the Casselton Community Endowment Fund
- Casselton Cemetery Board - Monument Restoration: $3,314
- Casselton Heritage Center, Inc. - Shingling & Repair Of Roof: $4,000
- Casselton Park District - Light Up The Downtown: $1,500
- Casselton Park District - Picnic Tables in Casselton Parks: $1,000
- Casselton Public Library - Technology & Computer Update: $1,000
- Casselton Volunteer Ambulance - ITV Hookup: $2,000
- Central Cass PTA - School Directories: $800
- Central Cass Public Schools - Central Cass Destination Imagination Program: $2,000
- Central Cass Public Schools - For Generations Connecting - Casselton Youth Task Force: $1,500
- Central Cass Public Schools - Senior Citizen Prom: $750
- Community of Care - Gas Cards For Volunteer Program Drivers: $500
- Friends of Gill School - To Shingle Roof of School: $500
- Junior Achievement of the Upper Midwest - Project Support at Central Cass Elementary: $500
- Rural Cass Community Theater - The Summer Production: $4,000
Emil Nickl Memorial Scholarship: The fund was established in 1977 with a bequest from the Estate of Emil Nickl who was a retired railroad man of German birth. The scholarship will assist a graduating senior from the Casselton High School.
Bradley & Julie Burgum Family Fund: Established in 1998 by Bradley & Julie Burgum to support their favorite charities
Casselton Parks & Recreation Endowment Fund: Established in 1981 to support the Casselton Parks & Recreation program
Goshen - Moravian Cemetery Fund: Established in 1990 in support of the Historic Goshen-Moravian Cemetery
Bill & Jean Guy Fund: Established in 1978 by Bill & Jean Guy to support the work of the North Dakota Community Foundation
Pioneer School Endowment Fund: Established in 1987 by Josephine Zaeske to support the historic Pioneer School building at the Cass County Fairgrounds.
Copyright © 2016 North Dakota Community Foundation