Maddock Community Endowment Fund

About the Maddock Community Endowment Fund

The Maddock Community Endowment Fund was established in 2003 to support worthwhile programs in the Maddock, ND area.  The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakota Law.

The Maddock Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually. 

Local Advisory Committee

Wanda Terpening
Tom Gilbertson
Dave Swanson


Wanda Terpening
PO Box 249
Maddock, ND 58348-0249


Email Wanda

or contact Amy Warnke, NDCF Development Director, at 701-795-1531.

How to Apply for a Grant from the Maddock Community Endowment Fund

Grant Guidelines:
1.  Makes grants only to those organizations designated as a non-profit, tax exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)3 or to government agencies.
2.  Makes grants to qualifying organizations in the city of Maddock

Deadline: March 18, 2016

To Apply: Download application form and send completed form to:

Wanda Terpening
PO Box 249
Maddock, ND 58348-0249

Grants Awarded by the Maddock Community Endowment Fund in 2016

The Maddock Community Endowment Fund has given several grants for the community swimming pool renovation project.

  • Maddock Community Historical Society - $1,913 for improvements to Township Hall
  • Maddock Community Center Corporation - $2,500 for kitchen updates
  • Maddock Park Board - $4,000 for swimming pool renovations






Other Funds Managed by NDCF in Maddock

Farmers State Bank - Maddock Fund:  Established in 1980 by the Farmers State Bank in Maddock, ND in support of the Foundation's unrestricted grant program.

Harris P. Kenner Memorial Fund:  Supports the Benson Co Rural Fire & Ambulance which serves Leeds and Maddock, ND.

Maddock Opera House Association Fund:  The Maddock Opera House Fund was established in 2009 to receive tax-deductible gifts to support the restoration and upkeep of the historic opera house located in Maddock, North Dakota.