Martin and Ellen Rolfsnes Memorial Scholarship
Background: The Martin and Ellen Rolfsnes Memorial Scholarship has been established to provide scholarships to students from Bowman County High School who are the descendants of military veterans.
The maximum award any student may receive from this fund is $1,000. Each year the scholarship amount will be determined by available funds ($500-$1000).
- Applicant must be a senior graduating from Bowman County High School.
- Applicant must be the descendant of a military veteran.
- Applicant must provide a resume.
- Applicant must list other scholarships they are receiving.
- The selection committee includes two representatives from the Rolfsnes estate and the high school principal.
Return application form to:
Bowman County High School 102 8th Ave SW
Bowman ND 58623
Pam Fisher, Counselor
The scholarship application deadline is April 27th. Download application form here.