Berk & Kay Strothman "Bowman High School Class of 1946" Scholarship
Background: This is a $500 scholarship given by Berk and Kay Strothman in memory of the BHS “Class of 1946.”
The recipient must meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduating senior of Bowman County High School
- Attend a college or university in North Dakota, South Dakota, or Montana
- Develop a project/presentation that describes the following information:
- Your Career Plan
- Details supporting the plan
- Who/what helped you with your career decision
This presentation could be in the form of a powerpoint, publisher document, SWAY publication, YouTube video or another form of your choice. The presentation can include information, images, audio, video etc.
The scholarship committee is not necessarily looking for length of the presentation, but quality and creativity! You are encouraged to use the 21st Century skills of critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
Deadline for submitting your presentation is Thursday, April 29th.
Presentations can be turned in to Mrs. Fisher in person or via email at Pam.Fisher@k12.nd.us.