Anamoose Area Community Foundation
Please consider gifting a portion of your harvest this year to the Anamoose Area Community Foundation. It’s an easy way to support our area’s permanent fund without having to open your checkbook. Plus, you don’t have to claim the income from the sale, and you can still deduct the cost of production for whatever you donate!
Simply fill out the donation card, and give it to your broker, co-op, or elevator. They will take care of the rest, and you will have made a difference, forever, in our community!
For more detailed information about gifting commodities, please read this article written by a retired CPA, farmer, and NDCF Board Member.
If you have questions, please contact Kara Geiger with the North Dakota Community Foundation at 701-222-8349.
Thank you from all of us on the Advisory Committee!
About the Anamoose Area Community Foundation
The Anamoose Area Community Foundation was established in 2008 by a group of residents concerned about the lack of funding for local organizations. It provides a method of receiving donations and distributing grants to benefit projects or nonprofit organizations in the Anamoose area. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakota Law.
The Anamoose Area Community Foundation is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually.
Local Advisory Committee
Norma Martin, Pres.
Pat Sieg, Secretary
Donations and inquiries may be sent to:
Anamoose Area Community Foundation
c/o Norma Martin, Pres.
PO Box 174
Anamoose, ND 58710
Development Director, NDCF
Apply for a Grant from the Anamoose Area Community Foundation
- Organizations must be recognized under IRS code 501(c)(3) to qualify for a grant. Any organization with an official relationship to city or state government (school, park district etc.) would also qualify.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations that serve the Anamoose area.
- Grants will not be given to organizations requesting funds for day-to-day operations.
- Grants for multi-year requests (pledges) will not be made, however an organization may re-apply for a grant each year, provided all previous grant reporting was completed.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- No grants shall be made to individuals.
- Grants shall be awarded annually at the discretion of the Advisory Committee.
Deadline: August 31
New for 2019 and Beyond:
We made it easy for you to apply online for a grant!
Step 1 - Review
Review the grant guidelines above to make sure your organization qualifies.
Step 2 - Register
Create an account on our Grants Portal. You will need your organization’s name, EIN, and executive officer's name. Be sure to write down your user name (email address) and password.
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
After registering or logging in, you will arrive at the application section. Click “Apply” to the right of the grant program to which you wish to apply. If you do not see your desired grant program on the list, contact our office. You will be able to save your application and return later to complete it.
Past Grants Awarded by the Anamoose Area Community Foundation
Anamoose Fire Protection District - $1,500 for New Equipment Truck Purchase
Anamoose Housing Corporation - $2,500 for Anamoose Housing Sidewalk Project
Anamoose Park Board - $1,200 for Park Benches
Drake Community Club - $1,000 for Girls Softball
Tri-County Senior Meals & Services - $1,500 for Anamoose Senior Nutrition Programs
Copyright © 2019 North Dakota Community Foundation