Maddock Community Endowment Fund
About the Maddock Community Endowment Fund
The Maddock Community Endowment Fund was established in 2003 to support worthwhile programs in the Maddock, ND area. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakota Law.
The Maddock Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually.
Local Advisory Committee
PO Box 249
Maddock, ND 58348-0249
Development Director, NDCF
Grants Awarded in 2020
- Maddock Community Historical Society - $1,966.50 for Roof maintenance on several museum complex buildings.
- Maddock Opera House Association - $1,966.50 for USDA Loan Payment
- Maddock Public School - $5,000.00 for Technology Improvement Program
How to Apply for a Grant from the Maddock Community Endowment Fund
- Grants shall be awarded only to those organizations designated by the IRS Code as 501(c)(3) non-profit tax exempt groups, or government agencies. No grants shall be made to individuals.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations within the community of Maddock.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Application forms will be available on this webpage and may also be available in hard copy format, at the discretion of the Advisory Committee.
- Applications shall be due by March 31 of each year.
- Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
- Requests that demonstrate applicant will seek or has secured other funding sources
- Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
- Requests for multiple-year funding
Deadline: March 31
New for 2019 and Beyond:
We made it easy for you to apply online for a grant!
Step 1 - Review
Review the grant guidelines above to make sure your organization qualifies.
Step 2 - Register
Create an account on our Grants Portal. You will need your organization’s name, EIN, and executive officer's name. Be sure to write down your user name (email address) and password.
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
After registering or logging in, you will arrive at the application section. Click “Apply” to the right of the grant program to which you wish to apply. You will be able to save your application and return later to complete it.