Ashley Community Endowment Fund
About the Ashley Community Endowment Fund
The Ashley Community Endowment Fund was established in 1983 to provide support for community projects and programs in the Ashley area. It provides a method of receiving donations and distributing grants to benefit projects or nonprofit organizations in the Ashley area. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakota Law.
The Ashley Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually.
Dean Christianson, D.V.M.
315 1st Street SW
Ashley, ND 58413
Development Director, NDCF
Apply for a Grant from the Ashley Community Endowment Fund
- Grants shall be awarded only to those organizations designated by the IRS Code as 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax exempt groups, or government agencies.
- No grants will be awarded to individuals.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations within Ashely and surrounding communities, as determined by the Advisory Committee.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Application forms will be available on this webpage and may also be available in hard copy format, at the discretion of the Advisory Committee.
- Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
- Requests that demonstrate applicant will seek or has secured other funding sources
- Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
- Requests for multiple-year funding
Deadline: May 1
New for 2019 and Beyond:
We made it easy for you to apply online for a grant!
Step 1 - Review
Review the grant guidelines above to make sure your organization qualifies.
Step 2 - Register
Create an account on our Grants Portal. You will need your organization’s name, EIN, and executive officer's name. Be sure to write down your user name (email address) and password.
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
After registering or logging in, you will arrive at the application section. Click “Apply” to the right of the grant program to which you wish to apply. If you do not see your desired grant program on the list, contact our office. You will be able to save your application and return later to complete it.
Grants Awarded by the Ashley Community Endowment Fund in 2016
- Ashley Medical Center - $4,500 for CT training and electrical upgrades
- Ashely Public School District - $2,750 for technology upgrades
- Ashely Public School District - $250 for Alice in Wonderland Production
- Ashley Park District - $1,000 for tennis court upgrades
- Ashley Job Development Authority - $1,000 for portable stage
- Ashley Job Development Authority - $5,000 for daycare playground equipment
- Ashley Job Development Authority - $ 3,000 for community grill
- Coldwater Park Association - $2,000 for public shower and storm shelter
Copyright © 2020 North Dakota Community Foundation