Ashley Community Endowment Fund
About the Ashley Community Endowment Fund
The Ashley Community Endowment Fund was established in 1983 to provide support for community projects and programs in the Ashley area. It provides a method of receiving donations and distributing grants to benefit projects or nonprofit organizations in the Ashley area. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakota Law.
The Ashley Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually.
Dean Christianson, D.V.M.
315 1st Street SW
Ashley, ND 58413
Development Director, NDCF
Grants Awarded in 2020
- Ashley Arts Council - $1000 for Saving Our Heritage
- Ashley Chamber of Commerce - $2000 for Chamber funding projects
- Ashley Country Club - $2000 for Pumphouse upgrades
- Ashley JDA - $2000 for Ashley American Legion Hall
- Ashley JDA - $3500 for Job Opportunities
- Ashley Medical Center - $3000 for Lighting System Replacement
- Ashley Public School - $2000 for Technology Update
- McIntosh County Historical Society -$4000 for MCHS Museum Roof
Apply for a Grant from the Ashley Community Endowment Fund
- Grants shall be awarded only to those organizations designated by the IRS Code as 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax exempt groups, or government agencies.
- No grants will be awarded to individuals.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations within Ashley and surrounding communities, as determined by the Advisory Committee.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
- Requests that demonstrate applicant will seek or has secured other funding sources
- Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
- Requests for multiple-year funding
Deadline: April 1
We made it easy for you to apply online for a grant!
Step 1 - Review
Review the grant guidelines above to make sure your organization qualifies.
Step 2 - Register
Create an account on our Grants Portal. You will need your organization’s name, EIN, and executive officer's name. Be sure to write down your user name (email address) and password.
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
After registering or logging in, you will arrive at the application section. Click “Apply” to the right of the grant program to which you wish to apply. If you do not see your desired grant program on the list, contact our office. You will be able to save your application and return later to complete it.