About the Parshall Area Community Foundation
Established in 2011 by a group of concerned citizens, the Parshall Area Community Foundation provides a method of receiving donations and distributing grants to benefit projects or nonprofit organizations in the Parshall area.
The Parshall Area Community Foundation is managed locally by a group of volunteer citizens whose primary activities are to build the fund and recommend grants annually.
HELPING US BUILD THE FUND: In order for the fund to have a bigger impact in the community, we invite those in the region to make some sort of a gift. Please refer to the "other information" tab for a report and brochure to find out more. Or please call one of us on the committee. We would be happy to answer any questions.
Local Advisory Committee
Shane Hart (chairperson)
Parshall foundation office email and phone: FOUNDATION COMMITTEE EMAIL
Parshall Area Community Foundation C/O RTC
PO Box 68
Parshall, ND 58770
Please find attached various materials which you can download for your own or to pass along to a family member or friend. Help get the word out about the fund, helps the fund grow and serve the community in a bigger way. Any questions please refer to the contact page to contact a committee member. Thank you!
ONLINE GRANT APPLICATION September1st - OCTOBER 15th
We made it easy for you to apply online for a grant!
Step 1 - Review
Review the grant guidelines above to make sure your organization qualifies.
Step 2 - Register
Create an account on our Grant Portal. You will need your organization’s name, EIN, and executive officer's name. Be sure to write down your user name (email address) and password.
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
After registering or logging in, you will arrive at the application section. Click “Apply” to the right of the grant program to which you wish to apply. If you do not see your desired grant program on the list, contact our office. You will be able to save your application and return later to complete it.
- Grants shall be awarded only to those organizations designated by the IRS Code as 501(c)(3) nonprofit tax exempt groups, or government agencies.
- Grants shall be awarded to organizations within Parshall and surrounding communities, as determined by the Advisory Committee.
- Grants to religious organizations will be limited to those activities which are non-denominational and serve the entire community.
- Applications shall be due October 1 of each year.
• Projects or programs that benefit a greater number of residents
• Requests that demonstrate applicant will seek or has secured other funding sources
• Requests for operating funds or day-to-day expenses
• Requests for multiple-year funding
There are currently no other funds in this area. If you would like to establish a fund to support the Parshall area, please contact our office.