Minnewaukan Community Endowment Fund
About the Minnewaukan Community Endowment Fund
The Minnewaukan Community Endowment Fund was established in 1981 to make grants for community projects in the Minnewaukan area. The Foundation is affiliated with the North Dakota Community Foundation, which is a nonprofit, tax-exempt corporation under IRS code 501(c)(3) and North Dakota Law.
The Minnewaukan Community Endowment Fund is managed locally by a group of volunteers whose main activities are building the fund and recommending grants annually.
Local Advisory Committee
City of Minnewaukan
PO Box 192
Minnewaukan, ND 58351
Development Director, NDCF
Grants Awarded in 2019
- Lake Region District Health - Benson County - $500.00 for Lake Region District Health Unit - Benson County
- Minnewaukan High School Trap Team - $500.00 for Minnewaukan Trap Team
- Minnewaukan Rural Fire Protection District - $4,451.73 for New Fire Hall
How to Apply for a Grant
1. Makes grants only to those organizations designated as a non-profit, tax exempt organization under IRS Code 501(c)3 or to government agencies.
2. Makes grants to qualifying organizations in the city of Minnewaukan.
Deadline: July 31
How to Apply
Step 1 - Review
Review the grant guidelines above to make sure your organization qualifies.
Step 2 - Register
Create an account on our Grants Portal. You will need your organization’s name, EIN, and executive officer's name. Be sure to write down your user name (email address) and password.
Step 3 – Complete Your Application
After registering or logging in, you will arrive at the application section. Click “Apply” to the right of the grant program to which you wish to apply. If you do not see your desired grant program on the list, contact our office. You will be able to save your application and return later to complete it.